If you would like to establish paternity and set up child support on a child
and do not wish to go through the Title IV-D Office you may do so
through the Prosecutor’s Office.

Please call our office at:
to set up an appointment with a Prosecutor


Please fill out the following Form with as much information as possible and bring with you to your appointment.